what does the future hold?
Divorce is about the future for you and your family. Trust us to listen to your story, provide accurate legal advice, and create workable solutions that help you maintain control of your future.
Most people just what to know the answer to one question – WHAT IS FAIR?
We can help by:
- Explaining how the divorce process works.
- Estimating child support payments and discussing alimony.
- Advising you about parenting plan options and looking at which choices would be best for your family.
- Discussing options for how your home and other assets could be divided.
- Exploring alternative methods of resolving your separation and divorce.
Details about your personal life and finances remain confidential – protected by the attorney-client privilege. Your story is safe with us.
We do not expect you to seek a divorce nor do we encourage it. Whatever avenue you choose to pursue, we can provide you with referrals to trusted professionals who will fit your needs.
Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an intelligent and informed decision about your future.
Divorce Planning: 90-minute initial consultation - $395.00; $300.00 per hour thereafter